4 Method to start successfull business

4 Method to start successfull business


At the age of 16, I started my first business when I was an engineer.

Since then, I have started a bigger business, such as the creation of Adventure Capital, a venture capital company that does business in developing countries.

But to this day, I still use the methods that made my entrepreneurial success in my youth.

Although I gained a lot of insights in this process, the strategic foundations I laid in high school still brought me a lot of income.

Whether you are 16 or 61, every entrepreneur should do these four things.

1. Outsource low-value work

You have to clearly understand the value of freelance workers.

They can save you time and money-these are the two most valuable resources for entrepreneurs.

When I was 16, I operated several different websites at the same time, so that users could download pictures.

At first, I did everything: find pictures, edit them, upload them, and view pictures uploaded by users.

These simple but time-consuming tasks take up a considerable part of my day, making it difficult for me to think about new ideas, develop new websites, or pursue other high-value businesses that are helpful to me.

So I turned to the freelancer website for help, where I found many freelancers who were willing to complete any job at a reasonable price.

Today, I find it easier to find high-quality freelance workers.

I usually use Upwork, which is a huge freelance platform where you can post jobs and invite bids from people who want your project. Although Upwork and other websites allow users to comment on the level of work of freelance workers (so that you can know whether this person is good at their work), I also created my second line of defense to avoid outsourcing work to mediocre freedom Workers.

The job description I wrote is broad and specific, and contains about three-quarters of the code.

Then, I asked all applicants to use this code as the subject of their message, so that I knew they had read my description. I directly deleted any messages without the code, and did not read it.

Of course, I have to spend some time training the hired freelancers-but it is always worth it. Paying US $ 6-10 per hour to freelance workers overseas, plus spending a few hours to train them, saved me countless precious time, which I could use for more strategic work.
When I was 16, I operated several different websites at the same time, so that users could download pictures.

At first, I did everything: find pictures, edit them, upload them, and view pictures uploaded by users.

These simple but time-consuming tasks take up a considerable part of my day, making it difficult for me to think about new ideas, develop new websites, or pursue other high-value businesses that are helpful to me.

So I turned to the freelancer website for help, where I found many freelancers who were willing to complete any job at a reasonable price.

Today, I find it easier to find high-quality freelance workers.

I usually use Upwork, which is a huge freelance platform where you can post jobs and invite bids from people who want your project. Although Upwork and other websites allow users to comment on the level of work of freelance workers (so that you can know whether this person is good at their work), I also created my second line of defense to avoid outsourcing work to mediocre freedom Workers.

The job description I wrote is broad and specific, and contains about three-quarters of the code.

Then, I asked all applicants to use this code as the subject of their message, so that I knew they had read my description. I directly deleted any messages without the code, and did not read it.
Of course, I have to spend some time training the hired freelancers-but it is always worth it. Paying US $ 6-10 per hour to freelance workers overseas, plus spending a few hours to train them, saved me countless precious time, which I could use for more strategic work.


2. Contact people bravely
You will be surprised how many people are willing to help a completely stranger.

When I was 16, I had a great website idea, but I didn't have the money to build a server. I didn't want to ask my dad for money, so I decided to take a chance on some different online business forums.

I wrote a simple post saying, "Hey, I am 16 years old and have a great social networking site idea-TeenHangout.com, but I don't have the money to build a server. If someone wants to help me build a server I will put your ad on the website. "

Many people said to me, "Good luck." But in less than a week, I received two replies. In return for building the server, I arranged ad slots for them, so my first domain name and website were built almost free of charge.

At present, my staff and I are dealing with another problem-this time it is a slightly larger problem.

We are fighting for Beyoncé's attention.

Our goal is to get her support and invest in a Nigerian company we are building. No, I personally do n’t know Beyoncé, and I do n’t have her email address — but I think it ’s worth a try.

Whether it ’s Beyoncé, a famous athlete, or the CEO of a technology company, do n’t be afraid to get in touch with people you do n’t know. They will most likely give you a positive response.


3. Find those like-minded partners
It is crucial to find those who share your interests.

At the age of 16, I started to get involved in the online field. I have developed close professional relationships with other people in various forums, and I have learned a lot from those who can earn $ 10,000 a month by running a website.

Because I was still very young and able to establish these relationships online, but people did not know my age, which proved to be very beneficial. I'm sure that if they knew that I was a teenager, they would definitely not take me seriously.

Today, I prefer face-to-face work and communication. When you drink beer or have dinner with other people in an event, you can quickly establish a personal relationship, which is very helpful for business negotiations. Virtual protocols lack those non-verbal elements—body language, eye contact, and firm handshake, and these things are very helpful for building trust.

After all, no one would finalize a $ 1 million deal via mobile chat.

4. Don't be afraid to spend money on building a business image
Image is everything-especially when you start a company.

With today's cheap technology, everyone has the ability to create an excellent brand and image for their company. Because of this, small businesses can show their talents to potential customers or investors.

At the age of 16, I knew I wanted my company to look like that, so I hired professional web designers overseas (why hire from overseas? Because overseas prices are cheaper). In this way, we have a stylish, high-quality website that has left a deep impression on advertisers. In fact, we will receive a call, the other party said to find our sales director, but in fact, the entire company is only me and my 16-year-old business partner Kyle.

Since then, I have considered designing a professional, top-level website before doing every business.

In fact, there are many ways to improve your corporate image. Today, website platforms like Squarespace and Wix allow you to have good-looking websites without developers.

As long as you have the right way of thinking, supplemented with a little professional knowledge, and then effectively implement the basic principles, no matter how old you are or whether you have business talent, you can create a successful business.


How to Start a Business Analyst Career: 


Comments